Add instructions for how you want your order shopped and/or delivered. Through instructions, you can let your shopper know that you prefer greener bananas or help them find the apartment to drop off your order.
You can add item instructions from your cart, on the checkout page.
- From your check out page add Instructions on the item under Order Notes.
During checkout, you can request the order be left at your door if you’re not around. This option will notify the shopper it’s an unattended delivery and prompt them to take a picture of the order at your door before they leave.
Please note— If you choose for your order to be left unattended, you accept full responsibility for the order after it has been delivered, including any loss due to theft or temperature sensitivity damage.
Items may be out of stock. When this happens, you have 3 options—
- Find Best Match: Your shopper selects the best possible replacement by default option for when items aren’t available.
- Pick Specific Replacement: Your shopper will contact you via What’s App to request replacement instructions.
- Don’t Replace: If you prefer not to replace an item, tell them Don’t Replace to get a refund instead.
Keep in mind you’ll be refunded or charged for the difference in price for replacement items.
If you have order notifications turned on, look for alerts when an item is replaced or refunded.
Adding delivery instructions can help shoppers deliver your order. Your delivery driver sees these instructions when they start heading your way.
Useful info to include—
- Parking locations
- Building security or gate information
- Specific directions for hard-to-locate front doors
- Any markers on your home that might help the shopper find the best entrance
You can add delivery instructions—
- While placing the order
- After placing the order (but before your order is shopped)
- When adding an address to your account
If your shopper is working on your order, you can contact your shopper directly via Whats App. Send a message to customer support and we will immediately reach out to your shopper to contact you.